Progress Lost

Tstaals
Tstaals Posts: 1 Newbie

I played yesterday and was at almost 30 days in a row played, log in today and I'm back to day one!! Where did my progress go?!?!

Answers

• Tamisha2
    Tamisha2 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi new so heated got up to level 246 game got frozen so started over now get to level 176 doing the same thing has this happen to others

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,278 Candy Moderator

Hello @Tstaals A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry, I would like to make sure that you are talking about loosing the progress of your "Daily Bonus", correct?

If so, I am sorry to hear that you have lost the streak! There could be many reasons for the Daily Bonus streak to reset to Day 1, including the servers being down at King side OR Internet connection on our side!! All these special features need strong internet connection and even a slightest interruption can cause the Bonus to reset!

Unfortunately, King cannot do anything about it! But, no matter what our old streak was, we will be back to gaining 2 boosters per day from Day 7 starting with 2 hours of Color Bomb booster on Day 1! I have lost my daily streak few times, from 400's and 100+ But, as long as I am receiving a nice booster every day for free, I am happy to play my game 🤩 😀

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have any other questions to ask, please type in the empty dialogue box provided below.

Keep having fun in your game(s)! Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?