Have been billed for a purchase that DID NOT WORK.

Options
Tikihaha
Tikihaha Posts: 3 Newbie

The store has not been working for at least 3 weeks now. I cannot open the piggy bank, buy gold bars, anything. Yesterday I was randomly charged $10.99 from this app, but have nothing to show for it! A “Juicy Offer” and it’s not provided me with any bonuses and I did not successfully purchase this as the store is “unavailable”. Still.

I would like a full refund, or at least give me the pack that I have paid for?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,402 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Tikihaha Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :)  

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the items that were purchased!! This King Community does not deal with the Purchase issues as the query includes your personal details! 

Hence, I would suggest you to contact the King Support team through this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact 

** While filling out, enter the TOPIC as "Problems with Purchase" ---> and the SUB-TOPIC as "Purchased Items not Received" ---> Explain briefly about the issue and Submit the form. NOTE: Along with above details, make sure to enter the Game Name correctly!

After sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated email as acknowledgement.  If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email you have received. 

** If you need further assistance, please post back by typing in the empty dialogue box located below =)

Hoping for the Best! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,096 Community Manager
    Options

@Tikihaha You can also click on "Report a Problem" and iTunes will look in to it. Usually it is iTunes that has to refund you the purchase.

Hope both suggestions will help you 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?