why does my game not load completely

I have been playing candy crush soda for over 5 years on my home computer. Over the last year I have had the same issue reoccurring. I load the game and it stalls it will not let me access the level I am on right now it is 1097 The page is frozen and I cannot click on it to open it up. I went to the micro soft store to check for updates for the game there are none. I do not want to lose all my progress and restart the entire game. Is there anyway to reset the game without losing all my data.

Answers

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    edited February 2020

Hello, @Upyourbutterfly! Welcome to the Community! 😀

I am sorry to hear you are having technical problems with your game. Are you playing on a PC or another Windows device?

You said you have searched for game updates through the Microsoft Store, but have you tried searching for Windows updates? Please make sure your device is up-to-date. Another thing you can try is freeing up memory on your device. You should have at least 2GB of free space to keep the game running as smoothly as possible.

As a last resort, you can try reinstalling the game. Make sure you have safely backed up your game progress by logging onto the game through either your Facebook account or your Kingdom account before uninstalling. Unfortunately, data such as boosters and extra lives will be lost during the reset process.

Please let us know if these troubleshooting steps do not work.

Good luck! 🤞

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?