Kicked off racing circut

I was on the racing circuit for a very long time. But in November I went to my mother's house for Thanksgiving and for some reason when I returned home, I wasn't able to find the race anywhere. I tried logging out. Also have tried uninstalling the app and reinstallimy and that didn't do it either. Just wondering how to get back on the racing circuit...?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry if you have a problem. Since it was so long ago, the episode race could have been postponed. I would still like to send you to support.

If you are playing on a PC, the bottom of this page says: Contact us: Please go there.

There you get to the contact form. Please enter your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (this is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And be patient for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, try again.

If you play on an app then please go to Settings - App - Store - Details there you will find an email address where you can write. Exactly in your language. You will then also receive the automatic email.

Good luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?