Soda Crush Levels all lost

Shassy
Shassy Posts: 1 Newbie

I’ve lost all levels. Well over 1000 completed and it crashed and I’ve lost everything. Is anyone able to help? I’ve sent them emails but all I get back is an automated reply which does nothing.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry if you have a problem. Due to the weekend there is no answer. You might get an answer tomorrow. You have to reply to the automatic email. Please specify everything that you can see on your player account. I hope this helps you further!

Good luck

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,266 Candy Moderator

Hello @Shassy Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

The automated email you have received is an acknowledgement from the King Player Support Team. You will have to wait for 3 days minimum to hear from an actual representative. If you have not heard back from them even after 3 days, you can send a reply to that "automated email" itself and remind them about the issue in your game!

Sometimes, it could take a bit longer depending on the complaints they have received. Because, the Support team have to deal with "not receiving reward issues", "lost progress issues" along with "Purchase issues"! Hence, it could take a bit longer!!

Hope it made sense!

Now, with regards to your game progress, did you save the game before your device crashed OR you have not saved it before either through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

Please post back your reply by typing in the blank dialogue box located below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the weekend 🌸

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?