We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Hello everyone, i'm french,I would like to know you..

veenook
veenook Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello,

I am French, and immediately I ask for your indulgence if I am mistaken in words ... my English is academic, and I do not have the opportunity to practice it ... I will sometimes be obliged to help myself a dictionary...

I am an old lady, I live in the south of France, at the foot of "Mont Ventoux" a mountain famous for its difficulty in "the Tour de France".

I have two bitches who have been abused, and I adopted them and now they live happily and pampered.

My husband and I have a wonderful daughter whom we adore, she has a husband whom we also love very much.

I like to play Candy Crush, but also, I like music, drawing, walks to discover old architectures like castles, abbeys etc ... and beautiful landscapes, I love to read ..

Volà a small presentation of me, and I will be happy if you will accept me among you ..

I hope I did not choose the wrong place for this presentation, sorry if that is the case, and thanks to an admin for changing.

Good Sunday to all..🌼🌻

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?