Unable to play on

jblossom
jblossom Posts: 1 Newbie

CCSoda indicates I have 104 gold bars yet when I click on continue costing 10 bars it tries to go to the store then won’t connect. What’s up?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,253 Candy Moderator

Hello @jblossom Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

When the game does not let you spend your available Gold Bars and tell you that "store won't connect", it means you do not have proper internet connection!! Just make sure that you have strong internet connection and play your game!

If it doesn't help, then it could be the same issue that many other players are having which Soda Team is trying to resolve; OR it could be a simple glitch from our side, which can be resolved with reinstalling the App.

But, please be aware that if you would like to reinstall, then you will loose all your stored up boosters! Please let me know if you would like to delete the App, so that I can give you proper steps to do so;

If you do not want to reinstall the App, then you can post in the main thread where others are talking about this "Connection Issue". Please let me know and I can give you the link for that thread.

Please post your reply by typing in the blank dialogue box provided below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?