Lost extra games

luluharned
luluharned Posts: 1 Newbie
edited February 2020 in Support

With the Valentine's Day special update, I lost my progress on bingo. Treasure chest and other games I have my level and basic upgrades. But I am not able to play any of the additional games. I have tried turning on and off my phone and connecting and disconnecting from Facebook and nothing seems to help. . How do I get back the extra games?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

I was told that I had an event via pop up and when I opened the game it wasn't there. I have contacted support and am still waiting for the answer. Please also contact support:

Choose your game in the right corner and your language !!! That could help you further. Otherwise write an email. Via app under Store - Deatails. And via PC at the bottom of this page, contact us.

There you get to the contact form. Please enter your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (this is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer and describe your request. Submit. And be patient for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, try again.

Good luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?