King account

Options
mikkeline
mikkeline Posts: 4 Newbie

why cant I use the same account for Jelly and Soda?

i decided to use my kingaccount on Jelly, and at once my account didn`t workshop on Soda. It sats i am nit online???

Answers

• Mistyfan
    Mistyfan Posts: 111 Level 3
    Options

Hi @mikkeline!

Oh my what happened? Did your phone have a virus or were you playing on the same device?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @mikkeline Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game! Are you playing on a PC or a mobile device?

You should be able to log in to all your King games with same account without any issues!!

Do you play any other King games OR only Jelly and Soda games? If playing other games, are they working properly? How about your other Apps?

You are having issue with Soda game even to Log-in itself, right? Can you please post a screenshot of the issue?

Please type your reply in the empty dialogue box located below. And to post the screenshot, select the 2nd icon that you see in that Dialogue box.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

• mikkeline
    Options

I`m playing on my iPad.

i have been playing for a long time. But now I wanted to use my king account on Jelly as well as on Soda. After that it seems as if I am not online (I am, and all other apps are working)

Now I tried to log on Friends and this happened

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,168 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @mikkeline Hope you are having a Sweet Valentines Day πŸ€—

I am very sorry to hear that!!

Are you logged into your game ONLY through Kingdom account or Facebook also? If you are logged in through Facebook, have you tried to log into that account? Were you succeeded?

So, now, you are having this issue with all 3 Candy games -- Soda, Jelly and Friends?

I can advice you to reinstall the game App!! But, if it is just one game, that would help. But, if it is all the games you play, there could be an issue with the Internet connection itself??

Did you try to "reboot" your Modem / the Internet source in your home? If not, did you call your internet service provider and tell them about the issue?

• mikkeline
    Options

I used my account on Soda for some time, as I logged on Jelly the Problem came in Soda. I don’t play Friends, but tried just to check it out. it did not work either.

my internet connection works super on all other apps.

πŸ€”πŸ™

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,701 Community Manager
    Options
    If this is still an issue @mikkeline, can you try the following on your iPad?

- Disconnect the game from Facebook/King account (if connected).

- Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.

- Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari (Super Important).

- Restart the device and try connecting the game back to Facebook/King account so your progress can sync.

Hope this helps :)Β 
  • mikkeline
    Options
    It worked with the kingaccount untill I logged on Jelly with the king account. It was not connected to Facebook. As I tried the same problem was there.
    but I have given up and deleted the app (Soda) now I am only playing Jelly, which works.Β 
    I tried to logon Friends and I got the same problem.
    but thanks!
    I wrote to the helpline 6-7 times, and they only told me to look in the help and community.πŸ™

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?