Thank you for contacting me Daniel

iamvan
iamvan Posts: 1 Newbie

I complained that after clicking on ‘save your progress’ and prompted to log in with Facebook, I lost my level and went back to 1. I was on at least level 300 as I have been playing for some time. Daniel sent me an email and said if I create a new account I can get back to level 300 with conditions of only two stars , and to write in again and , as I am now doing. My email is vanthompson@ live.co.uk

Thanks very much

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,252 Candy Moderator

Hello @iamvan Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am assuming that you have received this message from "Daniel" to your email, who is one of the King Support Team?

If so, what you have to do is --> Follow the steps suggested by Daniel to create a new account and send reply to the email you have received earlier. And they will be able to help you further as they said they would 👍️

This forum is King Community, which does not deal with issues like "Restoring Progress"!

Please let me know if you need further assistance OR have any other questions. You can simply type your reply in the blank dialogue box provided below.

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening! 🌺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?