Days of progress

Deoliver2020
Deoliver2020 Posts: 1 Newbie

.... I would like to know. As I recovered my day I was over a hundred days ahead and lost everything because of a few minutes. I don't think it's fair, this is the second time this happens. I will stop with the candy crush. I am very sad. What can you do?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

You posted about Candy Crush, this is Candy Soda. Please note that your game fits together with the right page. Otherwise there is confusion. Please play the current level again and complete it. Then please update it and empty the cache. Then it should be okay again.

I would like to have it postponed.

@QueenB

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,243 Candy Moderator

Hello @Deoliver2020 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you have lost all your "Daily Bonus Streak"!! I can understand you being upset with loosing the streak that you have been keeping up for past 100 days or more 😮

Unfortunately, I do not have a better answer for you! I too did experience this many number of times... when it was reset, I was at 360 days +, then sometimes it is 100 days, sometimes it is just 45 or so!! It doesn't have to be our delay to loose the streak, sometimes, it can be server issues from King side! And also, the team would want to reset the system to remove some of the glitches in the game!!

After couple of times, I understood that, the streak does not affect our game play in anyway! Because, even it resets to 0, after day 7, we start receiving double boosters. I have not paid much attention to the detail as I do not like the "Fish" booster. but we do receive it 2 times in a week!!

So, anyway, I am sorry to say that I do not have a better news for you! But, stopping to play the game that you enjoy so much over this daily bonus streak would not be worthy. You obviously love the game very much, otherwise, you wouldn't be sad to loose the daily bonus streak!! You have spent so much time to reach the level you are on now, so, why stop?

Did I make sense? Please let me know if you have further questions or need clarifications. Simply type your reply in the blank dialogue box provided below.

Keep having fun in your game(s)! Have a great day and wonderful rest of the week! 🌻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?