Cant get my prizes and it says no internet connection

Araguzgoose
Araguzgoose Posts: 2 Newbie

Please help goin on two weeks with problem

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,243 Candy Moderator

Hello @Araguzgoose A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Is it just the Candy Soda game that you are having this issue and all other Apps are working fine? Are you on a Mobile device or a PC?

If you are on a Mobile device AND this is the only App with this issue, you can delete and reinstall the App!! Because there is some bug in this particular game that is preventing you to play, and once you delete and reinstall it, you will be able to play the again without any interruptions! I am saying this with my personal experience.

I had to reinstall both my Soda game and Farm Heroes because of the same issue and now I didn't have this issue till now (fingers crossed 😄)

But, please be aware that, if you reinstall the game App, you will be loosing all your saved up boosters -- both pre-game and in-game boosters like Lollipop Hammers and Color Bombs, etc,

Please let me know if you would like to reinstall the game and play your game again, OR don't want to loose the boosters, but will be OK with the "no internet connection" issue!

Please post back and let me know. Simply type your reply in the blank dialogue box provided below.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Talk to you soon!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?