How do I restore my progress

smack0334
smack0334 Posts: 1 Newbie
I lost the progress of my game. How do I restore it.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,496 Candy Moderator
    Hello @smack0334, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost the levels in your game!  Please follow this link to restore your level progress --->  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/247838/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

1) If you have already saved your game before through Facebook or Kingdom account, follow the suggestions in ---> "Problems with retrieving Saved game";

2) If you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section --->  "Didn't save the game, is it too late"!  With this step, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress.  

But, please note that they can restore those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give the highest scores that you have previously achieved! 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance.  Simply type your comment in the box located below! 

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Lang
    Lang Posts: 4 Newbie
    I have be blacked out from candy crush Soda when I wen to an add it turn screen black. Have you got any ideas of how o get back into the game. 

• PummyRaj
    Hello @Lang. Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to say that I could not understand what you are saying!  Can you please explain more about the issue you are having? 

Talk to you soon!   
  • krazzyeye
    krazzyeye Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi.. the race to the finish has disappeared in my game on soda crush..  please help
  • Lang
    Pammy raj the screen on candy crush Soda has gone black and I can’t use it. Surprises me that you don’t understand when I have read lots more people seem to have the same problem.
  • Lang
    I was playing candy crush Soda. Then the game went to an advertisement then the screen went black.i have not been able to get back into the game. Is this a virus.
  • PummyRaj
    krazzyeye said:
    Hi.. the race to the finish has disappeared in my game on soda crush..  please help
    Hello @krazzyeye, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to say that I am not very clear about the issue you are having!!

Can you please provide as many details as you can for us to understand the issue!  Simply type your comment in the empty dialogue box provided below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Lang said:
    I was playing candy crush Soda. Then the game went to an advertisement then the screen went black.i have not been able to get back into the game. Is this a virus.
    Hello again @Lang

Oh!  You were talking about the "Advertisement" that shows up in our game for extra moves and/or boosters?  Right?  I am sorry for getting confused before!!  

Unfortunately, we - the players cannot do anything for that Blank screen, except for turning off our device.  Because, we cannot even see the "X button" to close out the game!!  

That issue is not from our side (players), but from that advertisement company itself OR from King side!!  I will try to find out if the team knows anything about it.  But, if it is occurring only to a couple of players, the team might not look into it!! 

I will get back to you as soon as I can, with some information about this issue. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening =)  
  • krazzyeye
    krazzyeye Posts: 4 Newbie
    Hi ..resend.  On the right side of the playing screen there are usually 4 or 5 players that are challenging me to get to the finish line. Those are gone now those players don't even exist I play by myself.  How do I get those competitors back to race them to the finish line please help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?