🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

Teddy bears to the rescue!

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
edited February 2020 in Contests

The teddy bears gather together and begin to hug each other as they stand directly in front of the ice cubes.  So many hearts are floating in the air and Kimmy can feel the love.  She never ever thought that teddy bears could do this. 

“Teddy bears are great for little girls and big girls too,” Kimmy thinks.  “I know how much I love to hug my teddy bear, but she never knew that when teddy bears hug each other the heat coming from their hugs can really make a difference. I must remember to thank Aunt Lucy on the way home.”

Kimmy is  so surprised to see how fast the ice is melting.

“Wow Stevie, Aunt Lucy is so smart!” Kimmy says.  “She is such a great role model for all of you.  I am happy that she taught all of you these skills.” 

Suddenly a loud ferocious sound comes from behind the trees.  Oh no, what could that be?  Kimmy gets frightened because she hears more loud noises from behind the trees.  Stevie and the teddy bears are still hugging and trying to free the bears, so she doesn’t want to disturb them.  She is really frightened but she has to be strong!  She decides to follow the sound to find out what’s going on.

Let's continue with the next part of our story – The Superheroes arrive

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?