🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Time to find out what’s going on

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
edited February 2020 in Contests

Oh no!  Humphrey just spilled the jar of honey on the floor. 

“Humphrey, why are you sitting on the table eating the honey?” questions Aunt Lucy.  “look at the mess that you made all over the floor. “

Aunt Lucy knows that Kimmy is anxious to free the bears but she has this mess to clean up so she realizes that she won’t be able to leave right now.  She tells a few teddy bears that Kimmy needs their help.  She explains what’s going on and tells them that we will know what to do once we get there. 

“Kimmy, would you mind going ahead with some of the teddy bears”, says Aunt Lucy.  “I have to clean up this mess on the floor.  I guess Humphrey must really be hungry because he didn’t think that sitting on the table eating his honey might turn out this way.  I’ve told the bears what needs to be done and I’ll meet up with you once I finish cleaning the floor.”

Tuffy, this cute little teddy bear, has been playing on the floor.  When he hears Aunt Lucy talking about helping Kimmy, he gets very excited and jumps up and leans on the table. 

“What about me?” questions Tuffy.  “Can’t I go with all of you?”

Maggie has been sitting on the table and just chilling out.  She tells him that he’s too little to go because he is still a young teddy bear.

Oh no, Humphrey is at the honey again.  Aunt Lucy realizes that she has to take care of Humphrey now.  As she begins to clean up the mess on the floor she tells Kimmy to take the bears and they know what to do.  If she cleans up the mess quickly, then she will meet her over there.

Let's continue with the next part of our story – Kimmy meets up with a skier

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?