🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Kimmy visits Aunt Lucy

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
edited February 2020 in Contests

Kimmy rings the doorbell and Aunt Lucy opens the door.

“Kimmy what a nice surprise seeing you,” says Aunt Lucy.  “It’s very cold outside, so hurry up and come in so that I can close the front door.”

She is so happy to see Aunt Lucy and hopefully she can come up with some idea on how to free the candy bears. 

“Aunt Lucy, something happened to our candy bears,” Kimmy says.  “I fell asleep in the snow the other day. When I woke up it was cold and windy, so I started heading home.  As I started walking up the hill, candy crush pieces started falling down all around me.   When I got to the top of the hill, I started to think that maybe I was still sleeping.  It felt more like a nightmare.  I blinked a couple of times to make sure that I wasn’t dreaming.  I saw the candy bears trapped in ice cubes.  I had taken some candy that fell on the ground and started throwing them at the ice cubes hoping to break them apart and free the bears.  It didn’t work.  Those bears are trapped and frozen in the ice cubes.  I called Tiffi but she can’t get here for a couple of days.  Aunt Lucy, I need your help.  What can we do to free the bears?”

Aunt Lucy takes Kimmy into the kitchen and puts on some water for a cup of tea.  Wesley has his head in the refrigerator looking for something good to eat.  Humphrey is dipping his fingers into a jar of honey and honey was dripping from his hand onto the floor.  Priscilla is admiring herself in the mirror.

“Don’t mind my new adopted bears,” says Aunt Lucy.  “All 4 of them arrived at the same time.   Humphrey is our adorable antique bear.  Wesley is my first koala bear and Priscilla just loves to admire herself in the mirror.  She loves dressing up!  Ms Amelia is daring and loves to fly her own plane.  Ok let me gather up some of my bears that I feel will be able to free the candy bears”.

Let's continue with the next part of our story – Tiffi and Jenny make plans

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?