🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Tiffi has doubts

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
edited February 2020 in Contests

Tiffi is speechless.  She believes that her sister saw the bears trapped in ice cubes, but she has no clue what she can offer Kimmy in the way of helping her get the bears free.  She has been very busy in Candy Town lately because Jelly Queen showed up not too long ago and she has been helping her adjust to her superpowers.  The players have been having more difficulty than usual trying to clear the levels, so she has been helping them too.

“Kimmy, I would love to help you,” says Tiffi.  “I don’t know if I could get away right now because I am helping Jelly Queen learn how to help the players with her new superpower.  The players have been really asking me for more help to clear their levels so I’m not sure  when I could get to Soda Town to help you.  Can you give me a couple of days to clear my schedule and then I can get up there to help?  In the meantime, I’ll try to think of some ideas on how we could free them.”

Kimmy understood her sister’s situation but that didn’t help her much because she couldn’t wait a couple of days for Tiffi to show up. 

“What can I do”, Kimmy thinks.  “Who can I call?  Maybe Jenny is available.  Aha!  I know who I can get to help me.  I am going to contact Aunt Lucy!  She is a super Paddington bear and lives with Wesley, Humphrey, Priscilla and Ms Amelia!  Maybe she could come up with a good idea on how to help.”

Let's continue with the next part of our story – Kimmy meets up with Chilly Tusks

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?