
Tiffi is speechless. She
believes that her sister saw the bears trapped in ice cubes, but she has no
clue what she can offer Kimmy in the way of helping her get the bears
free. She has been very busy in Candy
Town lately because Jelly Queen showed up not too long ago and she has been
helping her adjust to her superpowers.
The players have been having more difficulty than usual trying to clear
the levels, so she has been helping them too.
“Kimmy, I would love to help you,” says Tiffi. “I don’t know if I could get away right now
because I am helping Jelly Queen learn how to help the players with her new superpower. The players have been really asking me for
more help to clear their levels so I’m not sure
when I could get to Soda Town to help you. Can you give me a couple of days to clear my
schedule and then I can get up there to help? In the meantime, I’ll try to think of some
ideas on how we could free them.”
Kimmy understood her sister’s situation but that didn’t help her
much because she couldn’t wait a couple of days for Tiffi to show up.
“What can I do”, Kimmy thinks.
“Who can I call? Maybe Jenny is
available. Aha! I know who I can get to help me. I am going to contact Aunt Lucy! She is a super Paddington bear and lives with
Wesley, Humphrey, Priscilla and Ms Amelia!
Maybe she could come up with a good idea on how to help.”
Let's continue with the next part of our story – Kimmy
meets up with Chilly Tusks