🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Kimmy meets up with Chilly Tusks

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
edited February 2020 in Contests

Kimmy picks up the phone to call Aunt Lucy, but then decides that perhaps she should just go pay her a visit.  She thinks that perhaps if Aunt Lucy sees how stressed out Kimmy is she might have some good ideas to help the candy bears.

She looks out the window and it’s still cold outside.  She better put on her boots and coat.  Now where did she leave her winter hat?

She starts her trip to visit Aunt Lucy but along the way she meets up With Chilly Tusks who lives in Gooey Glacier. 

“Hi Kimmy,” says Chilly Tusks.  “How are you doing today?  Do you know that the Soda levels still aren’t rising?  Don’t listen to that crazy Frog the Soda Professor!  Don’t tell me to open my eyes. My iced candies aren’t melting!”

“Wow, that’s exactly what Chilly Tusks told me when I was searching for Tiffi a long time ago,” thought Kimmy.

“Hi Chilly Tusks,” Kimmy says.  “Sorry to hear that you’re still having that problem but I’m on my way to Aunt Lucy’s house.  Your iced candies aren’t melting, but now the candy bears are frozen too!  I hope that she can help me find a way to unfreeze our bears and I’ll tell her about your iced candies too.”

Kimmy continues her journey and not too long afterwards she arrives at Aunt Lucy’s house. 

“I hope that she’s home,” thinks Kimmy.  “Maybe I should have called to let her know that I needed her help.”

Let's continue with the next part of our story – Kimmy visits Aunt Lucy

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?