Level 112 - how do I make the soda level rise?

Options
Dessmith
Dessmith Posts: 10 Level 2
I know I can pop the little soda bottles but it only gives me a few of those and that is not enough to finish this level. Please help!

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,173 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Dessmith I’ve replayed this level and there is no problem. First you need to pop the bottles below. When you’ve cleared that field, bring the bear up as soon as possible. There you see again some tiles which you need to clear. The bottles are under there. Pop them and also bring the bear up. Then you see the next section where the bottles are under. Pop them again, bring the bear up and you can finish. I made some screenshots during the replay:

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,173 Soda Moderator
    edited February 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Dessmith I’ve replayed this level and there is no problem. First you need to pop the bottles below. When you’ve cleared that field, bring the bear up as soon as possible. There you see again some tiles which you need to clear. The bottles are under there. Pop them and also bring the bear up. Then you see the next section where the bottles are under. Pop them again, bring the bear up and you can finish. I made some screenshots during the replay:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?