Why does soda crush always have so many problems

Options
Bigteddybear
Bigteddybear Posts: 6 Level 2
I need to know why my account keeps messing up? 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Bigteddybear, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry hear that your game is not working properly!!  

Can you please explain what's going on in your game?  The more details you can provide, the better we can help you. 

Please post your reply by typing in the empty dialogue box provided below. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful week ahead =)  
  • Bigteddybear
    Bigteddybear Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi, I am always having to uninstall the game so it will update and it is always saying that I don't have an internet connection when I do I have unlimited data on my phone so this should never be happening.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

• Idalia_Garcia
    Idalia_Garcia Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I just want mine to work...it has been off about 2 1/2 months and no fix in site. And on top of that, every time I check to see if it is working I lose my lives. When will you fix it and will I get my lives back?

• Idalia_Garcia
    Idalia_Garcia Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have lost all of my friends list or anybody that plays for that matter...where is it and how do I get it back...I would always send everyone lives and in turn always get lives back..I am a little computer illiterate so if you can explain it step by step would really help me..it doesn't help that I am getting up on age but this helps my memory also...thank you so much in advance!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?