New Booster: Supersonic Lolly

Options
1424344454648»

Comments

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options

For the cake it makes better sense to play on mobile, where you can watch an add for extra moves than on Windows 10, where you can't. The rewards can be claimed on all devices. To get pieces for the supersonic lolly I might use a regular lolly to finish, but for the other rewards and to keep my hat, no. 12 team members? As said usually only one or two besides me bake. I just finished the 3rd tier and had to use extra moves from an add to get the 2nd level in the 3rd tier. The 2 other team members baked the first two tiers, but they've lost their hats. So now it would be nice, if I knew whether I'll get the chance to watch another add for moves today if needed, or if I should wait until tomorrow to try the next tier.

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,005 Level 4
    Options

Hello @Origins7_Dale I think you r misleading in community . I bake cake alone then why you are saying 12 players are required . Always keep in your mind Rock is here 💪💪🕉️🕉️💖💚💚🎉🎉🏇🏇👻👻😍😍

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Rock2233,

Never said *Required, did say:

• Either your *12 Soda Squad Teammates, will finish the cake, which will get you your rewards.

Because you can have up to *12 Players on a *Soda Squad Team.

Cyas Origins7 Dale, 😀

6/14/2021

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,078 Soda Moderator
    Options

If you are lucky you have ads. I’ve never had ads, playing on mobile since 2015/2016. No ads in Soda nor Saga. I play on iOS and Android so it is not possible to say with certainty whether and when you will see advertisements. Yeah I wish I’d seen ads…..

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options

Got this far, waiting for my team now;

Just realised that, after I get these, I'll have 1 &4/5 lollys and be waiting for 1 segment again!

• boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options

Like the booster but hopefully you won’t lose your progress if you have only 1 or 2 sections done in a certain time limit. That can be very frustrating for us that have finite time to play. Thanks

• pdt1982
    pdt1982 Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options

I’m on level 1424 and still haven’t found a lollipop. I have won some by baking a cake though. What levels are they in?

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options
  • Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 16,033 Pro Player 👑
    Options

BIG OPPS! Newish to CCSS tapped on my lolly earlier in this game, oh my! what a waste when I knew what a powerful piece of kit this was. Helped in the cake baking and waiting for the same again 🌈 @Nix66

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?