Why won't my profile photo (Candy Crush Soda) upload? I've downsized the photo several times.

Options
lcrisci2002
lcrisci2002 Posts: 2 Newbie

Why won't my profile photo (for Candy Crush Soda) upload? I've tried a dozen times and nothing works. I've downsized the photo I'm uploading several times to the smallest size file possible. I've tried taking a new photo. I've tried rebooting my phone. Nothing works. It still hangs up at upload every single time. Beyond frustrated. Help!  

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @lcrisci2002 welcome to our community. I don't think you can add your own image to the profile. You can only add an avatar from the ones listed.

• lcrisci2002
    lcrisci2002 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Elsa,

Thanks for your reply. You're correct for my login here on community.king.com...you're only able to choose an avatar from the ones listed (see, I selected the yellow bird above).

What I was talking about was choosing one on the app on my phone. It offers taking a photo with your phone, or selecting one from your gallery. As mentioned, yesterday, I made multiple attempts and I tried multiple decreasingly smaller photos, in case the image was too large. I even tried rebooting the app and the phone multiple times. Nothing worked on the dozen or so tries I made.

Now, today, it miraculously worked! *facepalm* lol

Thanks!

• mulallm
    mulallm Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Adjust the size or instead of uploading a photo on the app, choose 'take a photo' instead of browse for photo and take an actual photo of what you are trying to upload.... that should work... jenkie AF fix, but that's all I got! (Oh, and it may turn the image sideways—straight garbage).

• gerryrudolph
    gerryrudolph Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I can’t get the program to work properly. I am not able to help with winning the race and helping on the prizes. When I click on it every time it states 14 hours that I have already ticked 2tiles.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,306 Crushing Legend
    edited January 2021
    Options

I suspect your internet connection is not working properly. Turn the device off and on again. Check for updates and open the game. Then briefly disconnect the Internet connection while the game is open and reconnect to the Internet.

If it doesn't work, please make a new post by clicking on Ask Question in the top right corner

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?