I was on game 237 now I’m on 110 and all of the extras I paid for are gone , please restor them

Options
tboz
tboz Posts: 1 Newbie

Fix my game please

Answers

• jill40
    jill40 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

My game did the same level 274 yesterday and 15 of each booster logged in today level 38 and boosters were gone

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @tboz and @jill40 A Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you both lost the level progress in your game!

Can you tell me what device are you playing?

You can simply type your reply in the dialogue box given below.

• jill40
    Options

I play on android and windows 10 thru the app.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @jill40 Thank you for replying back 🙂

Few more questions, please!

1) Did you loose the progress on both Android and Windows 10?

2) You said you lost all the boosters! Is it on both those platforms?

3) By any chance, did your game crash OR did you reinstall the game on Android OR Windows 10?

• jill40
    Options

Lost levels and boosters on both and no crash or reinstall. Logged into both on Tuesday with no issue played on both android and windows. Logged in Wednesday afternoon and back to level 38 and boosters are gone

• PummyRaj
    Options

Thank you for replying @jill40

Here is a link that was provided by the Community Team, please try that...

Restoring progress on Android device ----> https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/234691/how-to-get-your-game-progress-back-on-an-android-device-facebook-connected#latest

I am not sure what to do about the lost boosters! And you should not loose them if you have not reinstalled the game and/or the game did not crash!! Let me ask our Community Team and get back to you if there is anything else you can do to gain them back.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

@jill40, I can see that you're in contact with Player Support already which is great as only they can restore lost progress and items.

They have replied back to your email so please reply back once you have the chance 🤗

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

A warm welcome to all the new community members and older community members.  I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?