Good bye

NanaMer
NanaMer Posts: 28 Level 2

After many months of losing lives due to crashing, I am done. Deleting now, good bye!

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,688 Sweet Legend

@NanaMer

Hello and welcome to this community

Why don't you ask and ask for help? Since you have a problem, you'd better throw the shotgun in the grain. How so? Please give me a lot of details about your device and your problem.

Then one could help you !!!

• NanaMer
    NanaMer Posts: 28 Level 2

I already did, Spinnifix, long ago. I gave all my details, nobody answered.

Thanks anyway.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,688 Sweet Legend

@NanaMer

Only I am there now and help all players who want help. Maybe I can help you too! I would be happy.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Oh @NanaMer, I'm truly sorry we did not get back to you, I completely missed your tag!

I remember you mentioned that you did not want to reinstall the game app but it sounds like you kinda have to do it. Even after updating the game the issue is persisting, reinstalling the game app might help as it usually does when there are technical issues.

How about giving it a try and see if helps? You might be aware that by doing this, you will lose any saved items such as lives, boosters and your Daily Bonus strea, but hopefully the issue will be solved so all these items can be earned again.

Let me know how it goes if you do decide to give it a try and if it did not help so we can explore other options 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?