My picture is used with other names!

kalvira
kalvira Posts: 1 Newbie

When I play the gum hill (? Don’t know What you call it in english) I have seen you use my picture with other gamets names when you show who is the king of the hill at the moment. Please do NOT use my picture!

it also show that it’s all a Fake!?!

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

Please log in correctly. Please go to your settings. And everything is there. Then it should be okay again. Otherwise it is a time delay.

Good luck

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,898 Sweet Legend

Hi @kalvira welcome to our community. To add to what @Spinnifix wrote above, are you referring to Bubblegum Hill? If you are seeing the picture with another game that might be because they are the king of the hill until you complete all 5 levels and win. Once you collect your rewards the other players will then see your picture. If that is not what you meant, please write us back.

I am going to post some links below to help you learn how to navigate through the community.

We currently have a poll going to see which is the most favorite King game that players love to play. You can vote here.  I am also going to give you some very important links below so that you can learn how to navigate through the community.

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community!

Make sure to check out the Contest Area for a chance to win gold bars!  You can check if your game is running any current contests, as well as the community contests (General).

To check out the game community for your King game(s) check out the "Newbies, this message is for you" here. Click on your game(s) and learn more about your game community.

Please check out the “Idea” area for some of our candy crush games here. Vote! Vote! Vote!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

Yes, please disconnect the game from Facebook or King account and connect it again as nobody should be able to use your personal profile picture.

Make also sure the game app is up to date. As Bubblegum Hill is over now, if this happens again, please get back to us with a screenshot of the issue so we can have a closer look. How to take a screenshot!

Thanks and have a Sweet day 😊

• NhWendy
    NhWendy Posts: 35 Level 2

When I am dethroned, sometimes my name stays on the throne and my picture goes over to the right side of the screen. Eventually, my name goes back with my picture. It does not happen frequently. But it does happen.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?