Lost bonus days

marashbran
marashbran Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, I have been playing every day for over a year. This morning, the game candy crush soda, reset my bonus days back to day one. How can I get this fixed?

Best Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

First off, welcome to our Community @marashbran 🤗

I'm also sorry to hear your Daily Bonus has been reset.

This is a feature that does not get backed up like your game progress and Gold bars do so once lost, you'll have to start again.

It can sometimes be reset with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself. The calendar can also start over again if you change the date and time or switch the time zone on your device, or, after many technical issues that can occur in the game or on the device you play on. 

The value of the rewards will increase after day 7 so even though you need to start over, you're still getting a free booster every day.

Have a Sodalicious day and Welcome to the Community 🤗

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,147 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @marashbran , welcome to the King Community. I am sorry to hear that your daily bonus is reset to day 1. This can happen sometimes and there’s nothing you can do about it. The daily bonus is set on a timer so every so often it will reset back to day 1 but on day 7 you will be back to getting 2 boosters again. They also repeat every 3 days.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

Is your game up to date? Means: updated? I pass it on to @QueenB . It will definitely help you.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

First off, welcome to our Community @marashbran 🤗

I'm also sorry to hear your Daily Bonus has been reset.

This is a feature that does not get backed up like your game progress and Gold bars do so once lost, you'll have to start again.

It can sometimes be reset with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself. The calendar can also start over again if you change the date and time or switch the time zone on your device, or, after many technical issues that can occur in the game or on the device you play on. 

The value of the rewards will increase after day 7 so even though you need to start over, you're still getting a free booster every day.

Have a Sodalicious day and Welcome to the Community 🤗

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 17,147 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @marashbran , welcome to the King Community. I am sorry to hear that your daily bonus is reset to day 1. This can happen sometimes and there’s nothing you can do about it. The daily bonus is set on a timer so every so often it will reset back to day 1 but on day 7 you will be back to getting 2 boosters again. They also repeat every 3 days.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?