candy crush soda auf Tablet Win10

Options
Mondelfe
Mondelfe Posts: 5 Level 2
Hello, I'm playing this game on my tablet. Mr. Toffee has not appeared for some time. 
I also no longer see my teammates. It only works if I play directly on Facebook. Can someone help me? Thx

Best Answer

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,978 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Mondelfe and welcome to the King Community! This is a known issue that is currently being looked at by the studio. You can follow this thread for updates while we wait to hear back. Can you tell me the make and model of your tablet. The more information we can provide the studio, the better it will be to help them solve the problem. However as you have discovered, in the meantime you can play the game via Facebook.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,978 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Mondelfe and welcome to the King Community! This is a known issue that is currently being looked at by the studio. You can follow this thread for updates while we wait to hear back. Can you tell me the make and model of your tablet. The more information we can provide the studio, the better it will be to help them solve the problem. However as you have discovered, in the meantime you can play the game via Facebook.

• Mondelfe
    Mondelfe Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Hello @bearwithme, thanks for the quick feedback. I have a Terra 1062 with Windows 10 Home, 64-bit operating system. 
    I hope the problem will be solved soon. Because unfortunately it's not so much fun anymore. Without the help of Mr. Toffee, 
    the levels can hardly be completed.
     I'm currently at level 2215. It doesn't help if I connect to Facebook. Now I'm waiting, thank you very much!
    (I speak German, use Google translator, sorry)

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,105 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?