Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi again @SHETOS As I have already informed you, we use only the English language here. Please make a post in English and we will try to help you. I will close this thread too.
Hi @SHETOS and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Due to the rules of the Community we use only the English language here so we can understand each other better and provide more help. I will ask you kindly to make a new post in English and we will do our best to help you out. You can use a translator if necessary. This thread will be closed now. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗