If you could change a thing in the game, what would it be? The Soda Team wants your feedback!

Options

Comments

• Ebreezy31
    Ebreezy31 Posts: 48 Level 2
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hi there, avid player here thanks for the awesome game😊 One thing that would be nice to see is a tweak in how many moves you get to continue a game vs the amount of gold bars needed. I'm not one who's thrilled with the having to pay for full access to earned items feature but since we do, perhaps 5 gold bars for 5 additional moves would balance things a bit. I absolutely love the game (hence my presence here lol) and appreciate the opportunity to give feedback!! Happy crushing all🤗🍭🍬🍭

• eNtroPy
    eNtroPy Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Is there any way to gain more Soda Caps in Bubble Gum Hill without having to wait 30 minutes? For instance, getting throne will give unlimited lives for an hour and maybe another Soda Cap? Or decrease wait time from 30 minutes to 10? I wouldn't want to buy timed boosters anymore to play BGH because having to wait 30 minutes for a token to play BGH is not worth it for me.

• Adav
    Adav Posts: 662 Level 3
    Options

Thank you for the question. My biggest issue is waiting for lives. You can use up your 5 lives within half hour on some levels, and then you have to wait 1/2 hour for more lives at a time.... Can the counter not work consecutively as soon as a life if gone, and make it 15 minutes and not 1/2 hour? Pairing people on different time zones as "friends"/ "Squad" also does not seem to help if you are desperate for more lives, because 9/10 times you have to wait days for any of them to help.

Maybe it might also be a good idea to encourage people to "send lives" with a bonus something ?

And Why do you add blockers and remove moves to make normal levels extremely difficult, using up sometimes up to 15 lives to finish a level? Not everyone can buy lives during the shutdown, as money is short and time is plentiful...

Thank you

• cjlondon
    cjlondon Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Why does the side game in Soda continually say no internet connection when everything else on my iPad connects? VERY IRRITATING. Is it a way you slow down gamers from winning boosters?

• Perryadam
    Perryadam Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options

Need some new boost. Been playing for over 5yrs now. Same boost.

• Julie_Carter
    Julie_Carter Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options

I agree. I have been playing since the beginning. Started with Candy Crush and now play all 3 (candy crush, soda and jelly). they have new boosters in crush (ice cream cone and space ship) but the striped lolly pop only makes a striped candy. That needs to change. The boosts in soda are getting expensive however, if there were new ones, for instance, say a lolly pop that clear's the board but make it a birthday cake or something other than a lolly pop and make it so you can buy 3 at the same price as the striped lolly. Just a suggestion.

• Cricayu
    Cricayu Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I'd like to have the pirate quest back, it was awesome because we could get boosters by completing the three targets, I used to play much more when it was there. Now with these Mr. Toff something I have to wait 24 h to maybe get something really useful, because the other people playing definitely don't have any strategy to play as a team... I'm really sad and disappointed that the pirate quest has gone!! You could do something like that again!

• Alphamega9
    Alphamega9 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I would definitely shorten the wait time for new lives by at least a min

• VinhKhanh2020
    VinhKhanh2020 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Hi all,

I am fairly new here, even though I spent years with SODA and really enjoyed this game.

A few suggestions to make the game more exciting:

- Giving a prize when an episode was completed. It can be anything from lolipop, life refill, random...

- Give a vote for bring back Quest!

- For BGH, please reward gold bars according to the time waiting (for Dethrone) just like before.

- I personal never had Kimmy's Arcade, but my feeling from community was good, hoping I will have chance to play with.

All in all, thank you for listen..

• SevimHülyaGörgün
    SevimHülyaGörgün Posts: 121 Level 2
    Options

I've written it before. You were three assignments every night. When we finished them, we were getting a lot of awards. Please give it back. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?