Level 4467 Fixed!

Options
swabby
swabby Posts: 80 Level 3
edited March 2020 in Support

I think my average attempts per level was like 1.0008 but 4467 has fixed that. Have tried every trick I know, marched thru 200 gold bars ez, even tried a saucer. Different strategies yield the same result. Tried 25x the first couple days and have taken a shot at it every day since. I am tired of wasting gold bars any idea when it will be fixed?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,828 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I have to ask you something: What game are you talking about? It sounds like candy crush to me and you posted here in Candy Soda. Please note that your game always matches the page. It could be confused for the helpers !!!

@QueenB

• swabby
    swabby Posts: 80 Level 3
    Options

It has been fixed!!! It is very ez to get by now but it was expensive.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,374 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @swabby A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that you were stuck in level # 4467 for a while! But, I am glad to know that you able to pass it now.

Just wondering... is it the Candy Soda game OR the original Candy Crush game you were having this issue?

I am wondering because, in your opening question, you said you have even used "saucer" to clear the level! When you said saucer, I thought you meant the "UFO Booster"!! As per my knowledge, that boosters is available in Candy Crush, unless Soda team introduced into Soda game also!!

Can you please confirm?

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

See my last post at:

Absolutely no way to get past level 4467 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/282018/absolutely-no-way-to-get-past-level-4467#latest

On Page 4.

Ok, just got update a few mins ago. It corrected the glitch on Level 4467, also got back, "Race for 5 Gold Bars", "Weekly Contest" along with "Soda Squad"! The update is listed as: v1.163.500.0 under recent activity in the MS Store. It's 5:11AM PST here in USA, on 3/5/2020.

So get your update fix, & you can play thru Level 4467. Hope this helps everyone. :)

*P.S. This glitch was on "Candy Crush Soda Saga"!

3/5/2020

• PummyRaj
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @Origins7_Dale

Thank you for updating this player! But, we are not sure whether @swabby is talking about the Candy Soda game OR the original Candy Crush game! As they were saying they have even used a "saucer" to clear the level! I am not that high in the Soda!!

Since you are have played level # 4467, can you please tell me if there is an "UFO Booster" OR similar booster available in Soda?

Thank you!

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2020
    Options

In "Candy Crush Soda Saga" there is no UFO Booster. But in "Candy Crush Saga" there is a UFO or Saucer Booster. It cost 20 gold bars to get it, after you launch it, it then gives you 3 exploding candies, that are placed randomly on the board.

Hope that helps.

3/5/2020

P.S. I am at Level 5301 in "Candy Crush Saga" & Level 4468 in "Candy Crush Soda Saga"!

• PummyRaj
    Options

OK @Origins7_Dale 👍️

Thank you for confirming that there is no "UFO Booster" in Soda game!

Then Swabby must be talking about Candy Crush game!! Let me wait till the player comes back and update us to move this question to proper game category 🙂

Thank you very much for your help and patience!

Have a Sweet and Sodalicious day 🍬

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,828 Sweet Legend
    Options

@PummyRaj

Yes, and that's exactly why I asked for it. Because of the ufo booster. It may be that both sagas have the same problem, but it is possible.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?