Where is Kimmy’s Arcade?

Options
Tara_Danard
Tara_Danard Posts: 16 Level 2
edited November 2022 in Support

I play Soda on my iPhone and had Kimmy’s Arcade but now it’s gone and has been for weeks. How do I get it back? Thanks

Best Answer

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,173 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Tara_Danard I’m sorry you don’t see Kimmy’s Arcade anymore. The Arcade is an Event so it can come and go 🙁. I can understand you miss this because it’s a way to get boosters. Check if you have the latest version of the app, a stable internet connection and connected to King or Facebook. You can also try opening the game, logging out of the Kingdom or Facebook, closing the game, then finally re-opening and connecting again.

I hope this helps.

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,173 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Tara_Danard I’m sorry you don’t see Kimmy’s Arcade anymore. The Arcade is an Event so it can come and go 🙁. I can understand you miss this because it’s a way to get boosters. Check if you have the latest version of the app, a stable internet connection and connected to King or Facebook. You can also try opening the game, logging out of the Kingdom or Facebook, closing the game, then finally re-opening and connecting again.

I hope this helps.

• Tara_Danard
    Options

Thank you. I’ll give it all a try. Cheers.

• Tara_Danard
    Options

That didn’t work 🥺

• JustNiQQ
    JustNiQQ Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

I am in exactly the same situation...

Please bring Kimmy's Arcade back (honestly the only reason I'd buy gold to use therein)...

I'm recouping from serious Spinal Surgery and Kimmy's Arcade would allow me to play endlessly as I recover...

I've updated, cleared cache, logged in and out a million times...

I think when you guys stopped the week long play for COVID-19 you accidentally removed the Arcade as well (additionally, after updating the game, now there's no longer a place-keeper avatar for where I am on the board, it just keeps opening at the beginning of the map and it's getting frustrating)...

So as an Easter gift, please fix for the bedridden patient who is barely able to move 🤞🤞🤞😔😔😫😫🤞🤞🤞

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @JustNiQQ !

We've asked the Studio team for an answer on the missing Kimmy's Arcade event and you can read the answer here. 🤗

I hope this helps!!❤️

• Sajid
    Sajid Posts: 51 Level 2
    Options

I have most updated Candy Crush Soda Saga but still missing new features of Candy Crush soda sada for example Bubble Arcade and Kimmy Arcade.

• Sajid
    Sajid Posts: 51 Level 2
    Options

Can anyone help how can I get new features on Candy Crush Soda Saga?

• NicoleB75
    NicoleB75 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Haven’t had Kimmie arcade for months - will it ever be back??

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Some of the features that reach the game depend on the random selection of a sample from the game in order to try some exclusive features. You have to update the game application to the latest version so that you can get exclusive features and additions to the game and check your internet connection.

• Tina_Dunham
    Tina_Dunham Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I no longer have Kimmy arcade?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?