Where is my soda squad.

Options
hillside
hillside Posts: 2 Newbie

batula and the chest has gone as have the soda squad making it very slow to get boosters. have to rely on the second daily extra. Am in the 800s and they have been missing for ages. Makes game play very long and tedius.

Best Answer

Answers

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi hillside,

Here is my post at:

Absolutely no way to get past level 4467 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/282018/absolutely-no-way-to-get-past-level-4467#latest

Ok, just got update a few mins ago. It corrected the glitch on Level 4467, also got back, "Race for 5 Gold Bars", "Weekly Contest" along with "Soda Squad"! The update is listed as: v1.163.500.0 under recent activity in the MS Store. It's 5:11AM PST here in USA, on 3/5/2020.

So get your update fix, & you can play thru Level 4467. Hope this helps everyone. :)

Did you update to latest version? Which is: v1.163.500.0? It is listed in the MS Store, under "Downloads & Updates" / "Recent Activity". If not. Click the 3 dots at top right, next to your Avatar, in the MS Store to get it. Notice, you need to periodically & manually do updates in the MS Store for your games, along with other things/apps, etc...

Hope this helps. :)

3/7/2020

• hillside
    hillside Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

All ok now thanks for the help. Downloaded etc

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @hillside A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very glad to know that updating your game worked and the events are back in your game.

Keep enjoying your games and have a Sodalicious week 🍬 🍬

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @Origins7_Dale 🤩

So sweet of you to take time and updating all the players who are complaining about loosing their special features!

Thank you very very much 🙏 🤗

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Again, thx very much, PummyRaj. I myself am waiting on, more construction/levels to be done. Stuck at the end, on level 4425.

My Current Level 4525 on Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

• Sushi Sweetness

So have some free time to help out. 😀

3/7/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?