Why doesn't it give me 3 race-win award?

halitk
halitk Posts: 9 Level 2

There is an event that promises 50 gold for 3 race win in a week. I won 4 games but it didn't give anything. Last time it happened i was so frustrated that i erased the game.

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,221 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓

Hello @halitk Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

The event is running from Last Tuesday (3rd) to next Tuesday, the 10th. So, if we meet the needed requirements, and won the challenge, we will receive the Gold Bars on Wednesday or Thursday (11th or 12th).

Just wondering! You said you played 4 games! Does it mean 4 levels OR 4 Episodes? And it does not count when we finish the episodes! This time the challenge is for us to win the "Episode Race" -- either in 1st or 2nd or 3rd places -- it does not matter, we still are qualified for the contest 🙂

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you have any further questions or doubts. You can simply type in the empty comment box given below.

Keep having fun in your game and have a Sodaliious day 🍬🍬

Answers

• PummyRaj
    edited March 2020 Answer ✓

Hello @halitk Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

The event is running from Last Tuesday (3rd) to next Tuesday, the 10th. So, if we meet the needed requirements, and won the challenge, we will receive the Gold Bars on Wednesday or Thursday (11th or 12th).

Just wondering! You said you played 4 games! Does it mean 4 levels OR 4 Episodes? And it does not count when we finish the episodes! This time the challenge is for us to win the "Episode Race" -- either in 1st or 2nd or 3rd places -- it does not matter, we still are qualified for the contest 🙂

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you have any further questions or doubts. You can simply type in the empty comment box given below.

Keep having fun in your game and have a Sodaliious day 🍬🍬

• halitk
    halitk Posts: 9 Level 2

I have won 15 episode race and 5 gold bars for 4 times since wednesday. So, just to be clear, i will get the reward at the end of the event, right?

• PummyRaj

Yes, that's right @halitk 🙂

You will receive 50 Gold Bars by end of Wednesday OR by mid Thursday (the max) 👍️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?