Still no Kimmy’s

Options
Tara_Danard
Tara_Danard Posts: 16 Level 2

So I tried the advice from Yosca but I still haven’t gotten Kimmy’s Arcade back? Why? I need it back, I need boosters. Is it ever going to be a regular feature?? Haaalp.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,404 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Tara_Danard A Warm Welcome Back to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that the Kimmy Arcade has disappeared from your game! I just want to let you know that the event has not appeared in my game yet!!

Actually, the event was supposed to appear to all the Soda players, but not disappear from anybody's game(s)! Since suggestion of my friend @Yosca did not work, I am assuming it could be a glitch that popped-up with recent update!! OR the event is done for now and will reappear after a while!

We will have some confirmed information only after the weekend, as none of the King Team and Community Team are available now.

It looks like it is only you that has complained about this issue. Both Yosca and I will keep an eye in Soda area to check if any others come up with this same complaint,

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you need further assistance before Monday.

Talk to you soon! Have a Sodalicious day 🍬 🍬

• Tara_Danard
    Tara_Danard Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Thanks. Actually I’ve read in discussions that other people have experienced the same issue with KA. Anyways hope it comes back, Soda is my nice little escape mechanism and I enjoy it, more boosters the better. Enjoy your weekend.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?