Solving the invisible candy conundrum.

Cthultist
Cthultist Posts: 2 Newbie

All the other King games work fine except Soda Saga. Everything but the candy loads. I have updated windows, flash, silverlight, .Net runtimes, tried 5 different browsers, etc. and can get nothing to work. I cannot upgrade to win 10 (currently using Win 7 SP2) due to 10 not supporting my GPU. Did anyone ever find a fix for the invisible candy issue? I see it's been asked before but folks are always sent to general FAQ.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to this community!

Do you play on an app? Then I would advise you to uninstall and reinstall and update it and then clear the cache. Have you tried to clear the cache and restart the PC before? Maybe that could help you !!! Sometimes it is also a time delay because I would then switch off the PC for 10-15 minutes, or go into another game and then come back again. If it doesn't help !!!

Please get back in touch !!!

• Cthultist
    Cthultist Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm actually trying to fix this for my mother. She plays through Facebook. I have cleared the cache and tried every possible trick I can imagine. It did not help. If I remove the app from Facebook and then reinstall it, will she not lose her progress?

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,430 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2020

Hi there!

Yes, you come back to level one. Then please update and clear the cache.

When uninstalling, boosters and levben could be lost because it does not save your device. Please consider it.

I'm sorry to hear that your game progress has not yet been restored !! Follow this link to restore your level progress.

Https://community.king.com/de/blog/discussion/247838/have-you-lost-your-level-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your -game-saved # latest

If you already saved your game using a Facebook or Kingdom account, follow the suggestions in "Problems getting the saved game". 2) If you have not yet saved your game, follow the steps in the section "The game was not saved, it is too late"! With this step, the "Player Support Team" can check your game progress. However, keep in mind that you can restore all of these levels with only 2 stars, but cannot get the highest scores you have achieved before! Hope that made sense and clarifies! Please post back how it went and if you need further help. Hope everything works well!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,956 Community Manager

Hi @Cthultist and welcome to our Community!

So there is currently an issue that is affecting the game on Facebook and King.com and this is being looked at. We do not have any dates as to when it will be fixed so I recommend keeping an eye on this page.

Now in the meantime, the options are to play on mobile or W10 but if this is not possible, you could try removing the game from Facebook and install it back again

First of all don’t worry as this process will not delete your progress. As soon as you reinstall the game you will be back on the same level as before.

In order to delete the game from Facebook please follow these steps: 

Go to “Settings => Apps” and press the “x” next to the game app.

Now clear the cache for your computer: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache.

You can now restart your PC and add the game back to your Facebook account.

I hope this helps but we can't guarantee it will... If it does help, please let us know 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?