Why Do New Players Lose The Advantage Old Players Enjoyed??

Options
MichaelRD
MichaelRD Posts: 19 Level 2

It's odd how some players get more out of a level just 4 years ago and suddenly HTML5 implementation and level revamps occur and suddenly a hard level becomes easy, a easy level becomes hard, and some levels lose 15 moves!! I'm asking about Soda Saga Level 695. New players no longer have the advantage other players do. Does King really care? If they want ALL players on a equal playing field they should really consider bringing back moves from 4 years ago. It only seems fair.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Playing today is different than it used to be. There is a lot of work on the levels and there are more boosters for that. There are also several events. Like the Soda Team and Mr. Toffee and there are others that are always changing. Some things are removed and then there is something new. I find it better now. I used to play the levels on the PC with Window 7 and only had the purchase version and no free boosters, so I was very attached to the levels for a long time. Within three quarters of a year I have completed 1000 levels. From July to today. I played with the tablet from level 721 to today 2196. It's a big difference. I wouldn't have gotten that far on a PC. The Flah Player will be removed at the end of the year !!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?