how do i sort a recently occuring problem

Options
Sandra_J_Martin
Sandra_J_Martin Posts: 12 Level 2

game takes ages to load,get onto it and have to go through arch to get to my leve which is 2631 ,and cannot press o to get entry to level everything moving around,so hasent really crashed i suppose ,when i press on inspect i get this error appear DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: chrome-extension://cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb/include.preload.js.map it has only just recently started this and i have not changed anything in the game or settings

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,120 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Sandra_J_Martin and welcome to our friendly King Community. I am sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I have not heard of this error before. Can you please tell me the make and model of the platform you are playing on and if you know it the software version? I am guessing you are playing on a PC?

If possible - if you see the error again, can you take a screen shot and post it here? Have you checked how much available memory you have? That can sometimes cause your game to slow down. Do you have the latest version of the game and is your software up to date? Please answer in the comment field below and I will try and help you resolve this issue.

Thank you.

• Sandra_J_Martin
    Sandra_J_Martin Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

THANK YOU for getting back to me and trying to help ,but ive actually sorted it myself now,and all is back to normal,sorry i did not reply straight away,but i ave only just seen msg,but once again thank you for trying and replying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?