Candy Crush Soda Sage game 4526

Options
MeyerLinda
MeyerLinda Posts: 106 Level 2

I just finished game 4525 and ended an episode and should have won 10 gold bars but I did not. The game should have then moved on to game 4526 but instead game 4526 is coming soon and play candy crush instead. What is going on now???? I just purchased two hours of game time with special effects and it just stopped.

Please advise.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,014 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @MeyerLinda - I hope you are enjoying your time in the community. I am sorry to hear that you are having problems. When yiu say you should have won 10 Gold Bars for completing an episode - is that because you finished the 'race' before the other 4 players? I play the game but am not nearly as far as you are and if I finish first I only receive 5 gold bars.

Anyway - I am tagging one of this game's experts, @Yosca who will hopefully be able to answer your questions better about the problems you are having.

• MeyerLinda
    Options

When I finished the race was when I won game 4524 and I did receive 5 bars but when you win 2525 you receive 10 gold bars for "Collect points for the Soda Squad" which I did not receive. Then you move on to game 2526 and start competing with other people again. That is when I received the message that there was no mor games and told me to play Soda Saga.

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,206 Soda Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hello @MeyerLinda 🤗 Thank you for tagging @bearwithme 😊

I'm guessing you're playing Soda on a PC, since I've seen another player have the same level. Mobile devices have lower levels. (I play on an iPad myself and waiting for new levels) This player has also reported that the new levels are not there yet, unfortunately. I'm sorry you bought 2 hours of playtime and can't use it now. As a tip, I want to give you not to buy anything sooner until you're sure you can use it. If you see a paint can at the end of the levels, that means creating new levels, but not yet available!

I'm not familiar with playing a certain level and being able to win 10 gold bars. Maybe this is only available to pc players? I know @LizzyLemondrop and @BeckyBubblegum do play on pc so can you help me out here please?

• MeyerLinda
    Options

I do play on a desk top computer. I did not realize the game ended on 4525. There is a contest that you win 10 gold bars after an episode is completed that is computated until 800 are won total but 5 players, the prizes are handed out.

• MeyerLinda
    Options

Well I just went into play and they have added new games and gold bars are up to date - everything is back to normal except the $9.71 I lost in game time yesterday. Thanks to all for fixing the problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?