Why can’t I use my 100 goldbars to purchase anything?

Options
cathydom
cathydom Posts: 8 Level 2

Hello. I got 100 gold bars and it won’t let me purchase anything with them? Why? Also it keeps saying the candy store is closed so I can’t purchase anything either. Please help me. Thank you.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,094 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @cathydom and welcome to out wonderful King Community. I am sorry to hear you are having this problem. Can you please take a screenshot of when it says the candy store is closed? The game needs a strong and steady signal and sometimes if there is a temporary drop in strength or disruption in the signal, the game will think you are playing off line so you cannot purchase anything from the store, but in these cases it usually says it can't connect to the store - not that the store is closed.

Please make sure you have the latest version of the game, clear your cache and then shut off the platform you are playing on for 10-20 seconds. When you turn your platform (PC or mobile) back on and then open the game - sometimes these steps can help clear up a temporary glitch in your game.

Please let me know if that helped and provide the screenshot if possible in the comment section below.

Thank you.

• cathydom
    Options

Hi. Thank you for your response. Here are the screenshots I can’t access my piggy bank either Please help why can’t I use my 100 gold bars? Thanks Cathleen Domschine

screenshot

:

• cathydom
    Options

Hello. I tried your suggestions but none of them worked. Help. Thank you. Cathleen Domschine

• paris2009
    paris2009 Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

Hi,cathydom when my gold bars don't work i just pray for it to work i don't know if it will work but just try.👍👍👍👍

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    edited June 2020
    Options

@paris2009

This has been reported and a fix is trying to be found, please be patient as we do not have a time frame for this

Also try check for game update, log out and restart your device, then log back in. see if issue persists

Hope this help

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

Reset / clear cache data from the App Store - check app update - log out of the game - restart the device - open the game and log in.

• tratelqalam
    Options

A purchase issue can be caused for very different reasons. In the lines below you can see different scenarios that might be triggering the problem in your transaction.

Transactions are usually delivered instantly, but occasionally, it might take a bit longer.

When there is a delay, the purchase is still being processed. There is no need to try purchasing the same item again - it should arrive soon.

In the meantime please try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Reboot your mobile device. Reboot your computer If you play on Facebook or King.com
    • Make sure the Internet connection is working correctly. If possible try another Internet connection – for instance from WiFi to mobile data
    • Make sure you are logged into your App Store with the same account with which you made your purchase

• tratelqalam
    Options

A purchase issue can be caused for very different reasons. In the lines below you can see different scenarios that might be triggering the problem in your transaction.

Transactions are usually delivered instantly, but occasionally, it might take a bit longer.

When there is a delay, the purchase is still being processed. There is no need to try purchasing the same item again - it should arrive soon.

In the meantime please try the following troubleshooting steps:

• Reboot your mobile device. Reboot your computer If you play on Facebook or King.com
    • Make sure the Internet connection is working correctly. If possible try another Internet connection – for instance from WiFi to mobile data
    • Make sure you are logged into your App Store with the same account with which you made your purchase

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?