Kimmys 3 day contest

Options
Stephanie_C.
Stephanie_C. Posts: 13 Level 2

There was a 3 day event that started on Friday and ended yesterday. Each day you had a task from Kimmy and if you completed all three, you were supposed to get prizes and 50 coins. I completed them all, but did not receive anything when I opened the game today. Has anyone else had this issue? How do I receive my prizes?

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,100 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Stephanie_C. A Warm Welcome back to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I too had that challenge in my game! Since yesterday was the 3rd day and it runs for 24 hours. So, we should give till tomorrow (Tuesday) to receive the prizes. Usually, 24 hours from the time the event finishes.

Also, we are promised to get a reward of Gold Bars ONLY. We will not receive any boosters though!! Just a heads-up.

If you need further clarification, please post back in the comment box given below.

Hope this helps and clarifies! Have a Sodalecious day 🍬 🍾

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,100 Candy Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello @Stephanie_C. A Warm Welcome back to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

I too had that challenge in my game! Since yesterday was the 3rd day and it runs for 24 hours. So, we should give till tomorrow (Tuesday) to receive the prizes. Usually, 24 hours from the time the event finishes.

Also, we are promised to get a reward of Gold Bars ONLY. We will not receive any boosters though!! Just a heads-up.

If you need further clarification, please post back in the comment box given below.

Hope this helps and clarifies! Have a Sodalecious day 🍬 🍾

• Stephanie_C.
    Stephanie_C. Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Thank you so much! That makes sense. You’re awesome!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?