Why did I start an episode race and after two games ,about 15mins sumone already made it over the wi

Options
sniktaw
sniktaw Posts: 3 Newbie

How is it possible for sumone to cross the finish line of an episode race after two games (15 mins) of playing. Also for about the 20 time I’ve finished a line in the challenge game and it tells me to keep going on another line then I don’t get a prize when done because it says I never ticked any tiles. I’m choked

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,886 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Please update your game and clear the cache. Since I did not understand everything, I am happy to pass it on.

@bearwithme

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,038 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @sniktaw and welcome to our wonderful King community. Thank you for the tag @Spinnifix 😊

As far as the episode race is concerned the game randomly selects 4 players for you to race against. These are real players but in some cases the game is using historical data of the players and racing them against you using how long it actually took each player to finish the episode. 15 minutes does seem like a very short time but not impossible- there are some very talented players out there. If I start an episode and am determined to win I play straight thru (no breaks and with boosters) but usually takes me at least 30-45 minutes to finish an episode maybe more depending on how difficult some of the levels are.

As far as the challenge game is concerned - I’m not sure what you are referring to. However everyone doesn’t have access to all the same events and it may be something I don’t have access to.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?