Hi im new to this

Options
lenaevans87
lenaevans87 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hi im new to this so i hope im doing it right,i love all the candy crush games and im currently playing candy crush soda its been fine and worked with no issues until about 5 days ago,its loading slow and my game play is in slow motion.wondering if its happening to anyone else or if there is anything i can do about it?i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but that did not work. Any help or answers would be appreciated,thank you.

Best Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,286 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Please check your device that you are connected to the internet or WiFi. Please update your game and clear the cache and restart it.

Good luck

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,790 Soda Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to the King Community @lenaevans87. It’s nice to know you’re having fun with the game. But I am sorry to hear you have an issue with your game. So you already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but no solution. What you can try:

Clear the cache.

Look for any updates of your device and game.

Make sure that you have sufficient memory free on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

Force close all apps and restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.

Always make sure you have a strong internet signal!

I hope this will help 🙂

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

Please check your device that you are connected to the internet or WiFi. Please update your game and clear the cache and restart it.

Good luck

• Yosca
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to the King Community @lenaevans87. It’s nice to know you’re having fun with the game. But I am sorry to hear you have an issue with your game. So you already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but no solution. What you can try:

Clear the cache.

Look for any updates of your device and game.

Make sure that you have sufficient memory free on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.

Force close all apps and restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.

Always make sure you have a strong internet signal!

I hope this will help 🙂

• lenaevans87
    lenaevans87 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Thank you i appreciate you both taking the time to answer me back.i did an uninstall and reinstall one last time yesterday and it worked but sadly i am started all the way back from level one😕it dosnt usually do that so i was surprised and definitely a little upset as i had been almost at level 600.just glad to have it working normally again.thank you so much for your answers.

• Yosca
    Options

On what device are you playing? Android or iOS? And are you playing through Facebook or King account? Please reply back so maybe we can fix it.

• Spinnifix
    Options

@lenaevans87

When you are back at level 1. Play it and exit it, then refresh and clear the cache and restart. Otherwise 10. Wait 15 minutes and switch the device off and then on again, then it should work again. Good luck

• Yosca
    Options

@Spinnifix if you want to do this be my guest 🤷‍♀️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?