Why do I keep getting kicked out of my game?

Options
Billysgirl08
Billysgirl08 Posts: 12 Level 2

Every time I go on the game, just before I complete the level, I get kicked out. I have done everything from refreshing the page to restarting my computer. It is getting so irritating. I love this game, but I'm getting ready to stop playing it. Please fix this issue and compensate me for this.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,378 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Billysgirl08 Welcome Back to this friendly King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear that you are still having this issue!! Few weeks ago, you have posted a question about same kind of issue... that you are being asked to "refresh" the page each time you win a level!! Since I have not heard back from you, I thought the issue was rectified and you are enjoying your game!!

I am so sorry that you are experiencing such issues with your games!! Can you please give me few details...

1) Which computer are you using? Is it a latest model or an old one?

2) Which browser are you using? And are you playing on 2 browsers at once?

3) Are you playing through Facebook OR on King.com?

4) Did you try to update your browsers and see if the problem gets resolved?

Please post back and let me know these details. You can simply reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Please stay Safe and Warm! 😷

• frang411
    frang411 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've tried everything to fix the issue of being kicked off the game. Why can't you just fix the problem if all these people are having the same issue.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?