Different themes on same episode

Options
Shwet_Goyal
Shwet_Goyal Posts: 64 Level 3

I login my candy crush soda saga in another device with my facebook account but the different background themes are happening in my both devices.

Please refer to the both screenshots.

On ist device.

On 2nd device.

Please suggest me that why this type for different themes errors are occured in my account.

I play candy crush soda saga since 2015.

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Shwet_Goyal

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

Your first screenshot, game app updated version, so your theme is totally latest and you've got Unlimited Lives.

If the second app is an updated version then you had log into the game recently because of the theme difference.

Close the game up to 5 minutes, and you will find the latest version of your game map theme.(2nd screenshot)

• Shwet_Goyal
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Sukanta_Biswas

Thanks for your valuable support. Your suggested answer is worked successfully.

Thankyou.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Shwet_Goyal

We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.

Your first screenshot, game app updated version, so your theme is totally latest and you've got Unlimited Lives.

If the second app is an updated version then you had log into the game recently because of the theme difference.

Close the game up to 5 minutes, and you will find the latest version of your game map theme.(2nd screenshot)

• Shwet_Goyal
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi @Sukanta_Biswas

Thanks for your valuable support. Your suggested answer is worked successfully.

Thankyou.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?