Problem

Ronitzohar
Ronitzohar Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello. I asked you 2 days ago about a problem. I am playing for few years and got to level 2000 and more. When i started to play i saw it started from level 1. I am not connecting to facebook. You told me to update close the phone and open again but it still not working. What can i do? Thank you.

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020

Hello @Ronitzohar and welcome to our friendly King Community. You said you contacted someone two days ago but it appears this is your first post in the community. Did you contact Customer Support directly? You do not have to play connected to Facebook, but we recommend players connect and play the game either thru a King.com account or else via FB so that their progress can be saved on the studio servers.

Player Support are the ones that can help restore lost progress.

You can contact Player Support directly from a mobile device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on "I need help with lost progress"

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

If you are playing on a PC then you can contact them thru the "Contact US" at the bottom of this page

When you fill out the form make sure you select "Problems with my game" and then on the second drop down click on "Game didn't save". This will alert the support staff you are having a problem with your game progress and someone should get back with you. Make sure you also explain what happened in the comment area.

• dimply
    dimply Posts: 37 Level 2

Hi I tried to swap purple stripes into blue but it won’t let me. I tried different one it lets me but When I see two candies I wanted to swapIT WONT LET ME !! Only when they want to choose the candies not me

when I choose the candies to swap it will not let me. It is something wrong or cheating from the king com ? I feel it is cheating from the king com

• kavidina
    kavidina Posts: 5,827 Level 5

Hii welcome to the king community

Check app update Log out of game restart device> open game and log in. Or else make some troubleshooting in ur game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?