Why is my score still 162 when I’ve one 27 more games and my score has stayed the same not happy

Options
hot1975
hot1975 Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m winning lots of levels I’ve been on here for 4 hours and it’s stayed the same as 162 so it’s not fair

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

U mean stay the same lvl after 4 hrs of playing ? R u playing on Facebook or King account ? Or playing offline without those account ...

• Lynn_Walker-2
    Lynn_Walker-2 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I have the same issue. But I am playing on Facebook.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @hot1975 @Lynn_Walker-2

Your statement is not clear to me, tell me more details.

Did you uninstall the game app after passing the levels?

Did the game connect to the server when you played levels?

You have to tell me the full details to find the problem.

Thank you.

• Lynn_Walker-2
    Options

Sukanta_Biswas -

I did not uninstall the game as I was using my pc to play. Did not state any issues with the server.

I decided to play the game on my pc last night, took a while to load, when it did, it took me to my current level of 1001, I played a bit then quit and returned later close to midnight, again it took a while to load, when it did, it took me to level 1.

That's all the information I have for you.

• Lynn_Walker-2
    Options

On the same topic, I am confused. If I go to king.com and login, it says I don't have an account, but when I go to the community, I can log in.

Reason I ask is I believe I haven't sync'd the game to my pc.

Have I lost you Sukanta_Biswas with my questions and theory?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Not at all 😊

The Community account has no contact with your game so your game was not saved.

You must first create a new Facebook or Kingdom Account and connect the game. Next step 👇️

Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - My Game Progress - Contact us and send them an email. Don't forget to mention what level you were on! 

It's important that you choose "Problems with my game" as your topic and "Game didn't save" as your subtopic. 

I hope you're back on track really soon! 

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi Group,

Here's my post below on syncing from:

Level4571 — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/286539/level4571

Hi @MsStevens,

Did you sync your Facebook & King accounts?

If not, here's how:

How can I sync my Facebook & King accounts? From Online Guide!

Might help on getting your levels to you. Remember, "Nothing Works Unless It All Works Together". 😀

Helped me on my Facebook Avatar. If you don't have a King account, make one, should also give you an option on a Avatar upload. I used my Facebook one, on gaming here.

Hope this helps.

Thx Origins7 Dale,

4/2/2020

P.S. We had a update today to: v1.165.800.0. Go to MS Store, at top right are 3 dots, click on it. You will get Downloads & Updates / clicking on that will give you "Recent Activity". It tells you your version of the game, if not current, click Get updates. This has to be done manually, not only for the game, but anything else listed, like your apps on news, weather, mail & cal., etc... I do it before playing. That way you are current. 😀

April 2

edited April 2

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?