Soda Saga level 2533

Options
tbmom
tbmom Posts: 3 Newbie

I cannot even come close to passing this level so I watched a youtube video, latest one is from a year ago. On the video the player has 46 lives but on my game I only get 27. Did they change it?

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to the Community, @tbmom !

The Game Studio listens to the players' feedback and it's sometimes necessary to change a level in order to make it more fun or challenging.

Maybe our Game Experts @LizzyLemondrop , @Yosca and @BeckyBubblegum can help you with some tips for this levels?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hello @tbmom A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you are stuck on level # 2533!!

I checked my game and I too have 27 moves! Probably, Soda team might have changed to make it more challenging!!

Here is a video that I found that was created a month ago... it is just to give you an idea but not follow it! Looks like this video too has few extra moves than us --->

A Tip that I could think of ---> Make the best use of those "Dark Blue Triangle" candy! I am sure you remember how they work. Make combos of those candies as much as possible to clear out the bears from the Honey

I was looking for more videos, but could not find any! Hope this helps!

Please post back and let us know if you need further assistance. You can simply type in the comment box given below,

Keep enjoying your game(s)! Have a wonderful week ahead!

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,125 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @tbmom and thank you for tagging @Lola_Pop 🤗. I have replayed this level and this is a hard level! Like @PummyRaj said, make the best of the purple candies. This will blast a lot of bears and pudding. If I get these kinds of levels to find the bears and it's a hard level, then I always use the double delish fish and make a lot of fish. You also need a bit of luck with the purple candies. I hope you get through this level and keep crushing 😀

• kellythacker
    kellythacker Posts: 8 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I too have been stuck on this board for days. I have only gotten to the last board once and only had 2 moves left. This video head 10 extra moves and barely finished. This is the most frustrating board I've come across. Please change the moves back or at least give us the 36. 26 moves just isn't enough.

• wrinkle23
    wrinkle23 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have replayed this level and this is a hard level!

@Yosca are you saying that you Actually completed 2533 with only 27 moves?

would love to see a video as I do not believe that it’s possible.

i understand this game is designed to make $’S but even fully powered up 27 moves isn’t enough

• tbmom
    Options

I was finally able to pass it but had to use 26 gold bars (for 10 extra moves) and about 20 lollipop hammers to do so. I don't think it can be won in 27 moves unless you get really lucky with the purple candies. Has anyone passed it in 27 moves with no boosters?

• kellythacker
    kellythacker Posts: 8 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I made it to the last board and I had one of the new 3 piece lollipops that clear the whole board. I don't know why they have to take away moves. It should be fair to everyone

• Jen1844
    Jen1844 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited April 2020
    Options

This kind of level makes me want to give up, all the videos I've watched show 47 lives and I only have 27, I am not in a position to keep buying lives... What's going on??? The game has become all about money, shame on you especially with Covid19, people have to mind their money not to be exploited.

• tbmom
    Options

There are hacks online to get more lives for free (I change the time on my device). But you have to earn/pay for boosters. I saved up a lot of lollipop hammers from BGH. I agree that it should be fixed and I’m surprised I wasn’t able to find any more info regarding this level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?