New event: Egg Hunt

Options
LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
edited April 2020 in Discussions

No account yet? Register here in just 2 seconds!

A new special seasonal feature has come to your game: Egg Hunt

What do I need to do?

If you want to participate, tap the egg event icon on the map

You’ll see a collection of 7 eggs in a basket. You have to collect all the eggs in the basket. 

In order to accomplish that, you’ll have 7 quests to complete. Each one will have different goals and rewards and a screen will show you the objective and progression of the quest. For each quest that you complete, you will get a prize. 

When will I see it?

Egg Hunt will be able to play from the 7th until the 14th of April. It’s only one week, so keep an eye and don’t miss it!

The egg event icon will have a timer so you can keep up on how much time you have left

What can I win?

All kind of prizes! Unlimited lives, Gold Bars, Hands.. For each quest you complete, you will get one prize and once you complete the 7 quests of them expect a big reward!

Who can play?

Players beyond level 30 will be able to take part in the Egg Hunt event

The event is active but you don't see it?

It's occasionally possible that you'll know someone who might have the event visible in their game when it's not available to you.  Don't worry! It's not faulty - it's just that with so many players, we sometimes have to spread the fun out a bit.

To keep our events balanced, manageable and visible to as many people as possible so everyone gets to try new things - The chances are you'll have another event when your friend doesn't, so rest assured we'll always try to make sure you don't miss out in the fun!  Keep an eye on your notifications, pop-ups and map buttons to know when you're good to go!

Let us know what you think, share with us your feedback and thoughts below! We would love to read your opinion once you have played it, so please comment below 👇️

OH!.. Since you here... Do you want to play with us? Find our hidden eggs and win Gold Bars. Check here our contest!

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello!

Finally a competition in the game of Candy Soda. Thanks for that and I'm happy. All the more I now enjoy playing in Candy Soda. ♥

Please more events ♥

Thank you🤗

• Sofia_2412
    Sofia_2412 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Gracias me encanta. Jugar 🥰

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,122 Soda Moderator
    Options

Finished the Egg Hunt 🤭. Nice prizes, thank you!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,982 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @LadyRaffie and thanks for the information.🙏 It has showed up in my game and I am just got the first egg and now I am pursuing the second egg! It's lots of fun and I appreciate it letting me know my progress with each egg hunt! 😊🐨💕

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello @LadyRaffie

I've come a long way and it's going great.

Thank you

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    edited April 2020
    Options

@LadyRaffie Hooray I got it! 🐇😁

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hi @LadyRaffie & Egg Hunt Players,

Just finished the "Egg Hunt", on Win 10 PC - Desktop App. Started off easy enough, but the last tasks were more difficult.

Here are some screenshots for you.

Egg Hunt Explode 20 Color Bombs Level 451

Egg Hunt Match A Color Bomb With A Candy Fish 15x Level 451

Egg Hunt Match A Color Bomb With A Candy Fish 15x The Reward Level 451

Egg Hunt Match A Color Bomb With A Striped Candy 10x The Reward Level 451

The next task was, Match A Color Bomb With A Wrapped Candy 5x, once you do that, you get this.

Egg Hunt The Golden Reward 25 Gold Level 451

Notice towards the end they all involve making a Candy Bomb + something else. In order to do these tasks, you need room to make them, it's why I highly recommend Level 451. You also have "Sprinkleshell", to help you clear up the board, so you can make, color bombs, wrapped candy, etc... He eats everything, but only recharges on Cyan/Blue Candy. When you use "Sprinkleshell", it doesn't count as a move against you, another nice feature about my buddy.

• Sprinkleshell

Sure you can attempt these tasks by playing unbeaten levels, but then you are making it harder on yourself. You only get so many moves each level, by trying to do both, you are using up moves faster, & putting at risk, on not beating the level. Candy Bombs require 5 Squares or Tiles to make, plus the Squares or Tiles, you need for the wrapped, striped candy, etc... You wouldn't go into battle without your sword, or attempt to whittle down a iceberg to a ice cube with a toothpick, would you, of course not. It's why I use this level, not only for this contest, but also for "Mr. Toffee's Fair". Once you have done the tasks, you then have boosters or gold, to tackle those tough levels.

It's the easiest way I have found to beat the game, it also saves on going to your wallet.

Not sure why, might be because I am at the end of game, or because I am consistently here, maybe player behaviour or patterns, but 3x now, have gotten this:

Supersonic Lolly 3x On Level 451 - Origins7 Dale

In fact it was either the 1st or 2nd task on Egg Hunt, that I got the 3rd piece. Like everyone else, got 1st piece then 2nd, but no 3rd, for weeks it went like this, everytime I came back here, it wanted to give me back the pieces I had lost, & finally today, the elusive 3rd piece.

Well hope this short discourse has been helpful. If it has then:

*See my post on:

*Pinning Levels To The Game! — King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/286934/pinning-levels-to-the-game#latest

*Need More Votes! 😀

Thx Origins7 Dale,

4/7/2020

• freefall
    freefall Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Egg hunt game is awesome. I love it😍

• Marlene_S
    Marlene_S Posts: 93 Level 2
    Options

Egg hunt is fun yes, but one try per day is not enough.

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Options

Loving the Egg Hunt so far! 🐰 I'm going to have to pace myself though so I don't end up with 5 hours of lives and nothing for the rest of the week. 😅

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?