No Kimmy's Arcade during/after Easter

Options

Answers

• donnicaf
    donnicaf Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I read that Kimmy’s Arcade was returning after the egg hunt event. I never saw the egg hunt in the game and I’m still waiting for the return of Kimmy’s Arcade. When is this event going to return, please?

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,028 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @NicoleB75 and @donnicaf ! Welcome to the Community!!

I must say I haven't seen Kimmy's Arcade in my phone either, so I'll be glad to ask the Game Studio about it. As it's a feature which is not available for everyone yet, it may be possible the test group was reshuffled to let some new players try it out. I'll let you know as soon as I have more info on this!!

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hello again!!

It looks like Kimmy's Arcade is back and there is no issue related to its comeback. If you do not see the event in your game at the moment, it's possibly because you're not in the test group this time.

As you see, these test groups get reshuffled to make sure more players can have a try- I hope you'll be part of the test soon again!

• boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options

I don’t have any events I had before. Don’t understand why they were taken away.

• tomswick12
    tomswick12 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

It’s always the test group answer. Although, when used with BGH shuffling can’t happen, I see shuffling can with all other test groups. Which is it?

• tomswick12
    tomswick12 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I haven’t had BGH in four weeks. Also, out of levels. Egg hunt was gone two weeks ago. Still Kimmy Arcade hasn’t reappeared!

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hello @tomswick12 !

I'm sorry to hear that. It's the Game Studio that decides if they want to reshuffle test groups or not- tests are tests, and so they must be different one from the other.

I'm sure you'll receive some nice events soon. And some challenging new levels as well. 😉

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,108 Soda Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options

@LadyRaffie

I had Kimmy’s Arcade and haven’t got it back after Easter Hunt. I hoped it would show up last Tuesday, because I always got the new Arcade on Tuesday. Sadly it isn’t still there. Device is updated and I have Soda version 1.166.4

@Lola_Pop My User ID 5570806780

• Lola_Pop
    Options

Hello Sodalicious people!

Our amazing @LadyRaffie has asked the Studio team about this, and they'd love to investigate the issue.

The ones who had Kimmy's Arcade before the Egg Hunt event, and have not got it back since then, could you please send us your player ID?

Thanks for your cooperation!!

• mattbondy
    mattbondy Posts: 212 Level 3
    Options

It's not back!! If so only for some people!!

Just reinstalled the game today since weeks i had uninstalled it because I gave up playing a broken unfair game to all..

Still their is no arcade and or anything else..... here is screenshot of start of my game board now. She's very empty now lol...what did yous do to the game now lol??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?