Boards are not randomly resetting

Options
Charles_Emerick
Charles_Emerick Posts: 19 Level 2

In the past couple of weeks the boards have stopped randomized resetting if I fail to complete a level. Even the active booster from Mr. Toffee's fair, i.e. a color bomb, etc et al, comes up in the exact same place. The only way to get a different configuration on a board retry is to go back to the game's Home screen after every failed attempt. If the next attempt is a Rainbow Road and one does not do the retry and returns to the Home screen to get a new board the Rainbow Road opportunity disappears. Please fix the game!!

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 16,131 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Charles_Emerick - I have also noticed this recently. When I was replaying a level to get the necessary items in Soda that I needed for the Egg Hunt, I noticed that if I started with the exact same move each time - the board would respond the same and my progress would only change depending on my subsequent moves. I am not sure if this is on purpose when you replay a level or not - but I will let one of the CMs know about this - however if may not be until next week when we hear back because of Easter, they have a 4 day holiday.

(BTW - you posted this in Candy Crush Friends. I will make sure it gets moved to Candy Crush Soda). Have a nice and safe rest of the week.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

It's happening to me too. When we had the unlimited lives if I didn't like the board I closed it and reopened to the EXACT same board.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?